A majority of small businesses want security to be a core offering.
Allot is based in Israel and is listed in theGLOBE NEWSWIRES. The results of a survey were published by Coleman Park, a leading global provider of innovative network intelligence and security-as-a-service solutions for communication service providers and enterprises.
Among the results of the survey of 1,000 businesses with 50 employees or less, the following findings were revealed:
- 70% of small businesses agree that it is the responsibility of the internet provider to provide secure traffic
- The majority of small businesses want security to be a core offering.
- Many people look to theirCSP for insights about how to stay safe.
- A majority of small businesses think they will be victims of a cyber attack.
- 22% of respondents trust their existing solution to protect their small business from cyber attacks.
There are gaps in the cybersecurity posture of small businesses. 45% of respondents said that there are too many products and services to secure and 40% didn’t know what to do.
The results show thatCSPs are uniquely positioned to be the security provider for small businesses worldwide. In order to provide the services that small businesses look for,CSPs can take the lead in implementing network-based cybersecurity solutions.
Allot Secure is the first network-based platform to provide a unified user experience for on-net and off-net cybersecurity, including configuration, reporting and alert management. Mobile customers are protected by NetworkSecure, a member of the Allot family of solutions. HomeSecure and Allot BusinessSecure both deliver similar protection to the home network for consumers.
Small businesses are sending a strong message to their service providers according to the results of a global survey. Vered Zur, CMO at Allot, said that they are clear that they expect secure services and that they will seek providers who offer them as they become available.